Are you thrilled by new technology? Want to bring new opportunities to your university and your peers? Do your friends say you’re a natural leader? If so, the Haraqisha Student Ambassador Program may be perfect for you!
Through the Haraqisha Student Ambassador Program, you become a liaison between Haraqisha and your university. In addition Ambassadors plan and host several events during the school year. Introduce students to new Haraqisha products and features and act as a campus contact for Haraqisha teams.
We are looking to select students from these Universities in Mombasa;
- Daystar University (Mombasa Campus)
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Mombasa Campus)
- Kenya Methodist University (Mombasa Campus)
- Kenyatta University (Mombasa Campus)
- Moi University (Mombasa Campus)
- Mombasa Technical Training Institute
- University of Nairobi Mombasa Campus
- Technical University of Mombasa
Below are some of the functions that Haraqisha Student Ambassadors will take on:
1. Work closely with local Haraqisha teams
2. Host and organize events to bring awareness about Haraqisha’s products and brand
3. Spread the word about competitions, training opportunities, scholarships and other events
4. Attend Haraqisha events as a Haraqisha representative
5. Help Haraqisha to better understand your campus’ culture
6. Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
7. Test products and features
8. Promote product use and new product launches to students
9. Be a source of knowledge for your university about Haraqisha products
10. Spread Haraqisha goodwill to your fellow students
What is the time commitment?
1. 3 Months
2. Approx. 1-2 hours per day
3. One event per quarter per campus.
As a Haraqisha Student Ambassador, you will:
1. Receive a monthly stipend for each of these 3 months based on achievement of monthly targets.
2. Receive regular updates about exciting new Haraqisha products / features, programs and announcements
3. Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills
4. Be eligible to participate in special Haraqisha events, product trainings and be considered for local internships
5. Exchange best practices with Ambassadors from other schools and disciplines
6. Add the Haraqisha Student Ambassador Program experience to your resume
7. Get your own Haraqisha SWAG (Stuff We All Get)
Apply to be a Haraqisha Student Ambassador
Sounds great, how do I apply?
To apply, you should:
1. Preferably be a second or third year student at your university. Those studying Technology and Business related courses are encouraged to apply.
2. Write a Cover letter telling us why you would be ideal for this position and how you would go about driving engagement about our company & products/services to your campus community (500 words).
3. Click Here to complete your application, fill in our registration form by Tuesday 27th June 2017.